Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Updates

Thought I’d share some updates on some decisions I’ve made that I pondered out loud with you all in some past posts.

Roth IRA Diversification (click here for original post): I’ve decided go with option 1 and wait until next year to diversify my Roth IRA. I decided upon this because I did not want to deplete my cash reserves because in the coming months you never know I might need to have an emergency FU fund. (Check out Single Guy Money and Single Ma for their take on FU funds)

New TV (click here for original post): For the time being I’ve decided to use Mr. Be-Mine’s TV. I’m going to wait a few months and get a good feel for my expenses after moving and recover financially from the move before adding the additional expense of a new TV. But, I’m definitely planning in indulging myself with a new LCD TV, the timing is that only thing I’m unsure of.

I think that’s about it for items to update you all on (other than work). If you think of anything else let me know and I’d be happy to share.

No comments:

Subscribe To Recieve Email Updates of Saving Savy