Sunday, March 23, 2008

Weekend Round Up

Below are some of the highlights from this week in the PFBloggers World:

Living Almost Large questioned about Downgrading your lifestyle? I found this most interesting as I'm about to move into my nicest housing ever so its going to be hard to downgrade from that in the future.

Johnathan at Master your Card posted Why raise your Fico score? Check out the chart at the end of the post highlighting the different interest rates based upon FICO scores - gives me extra incentive to ensure my FICO score is as high as possible before I buy a house in the next year.

Kevin at No Debt Plan posted It’s Starting to Sink In. He and his wife area already starting to plan to buy their next car in 2012.

If you're in my age range make sure and check out Planning for your future without relying on Social Security - Part One - Starting Young posted at The Social Margin.

Seb at Pinching Copper posted Minimum wage doesn’t work be sure and check out my comment about why People who make minimum wage choose to make minimum wage.


Don't forget to check out all the other blogs in the network. I've conveniently listed them all in the left hand column for your use.

No comments:

Subscribe To Recieve Email Updates of Saving Savy