Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekend Round Up

Okay its offical Weekend Round Ups are being moved to Sunday, so as you watch your Grey's or Sunday Night sports you can surf the net and explore the highlights from the PFBloggers World.

Below are some of the highlights from this week in the PFBloggers World:

It must be a case of Great Minds Thinking A like because I was planning to post about MP Dunleavy, "Happy Hooker has got to go..." article but Living Almost Large beat me to the punch so check out her commentary instead - it will save me from posting. :) Also check out her post about gift giving guidelines.

Mom over at Wide Open Wallet
shared about not knowing she was frugal until about two months ago. I'm glad to know Mom doesn't go to some of the extremes that some people do.

Get Rich or Die Trying
asks a very important question, should he empty his emergency fund to pay off some accounts in collection. My advice to him was to continue on the payment plan because you never know when a "real" emergency like a job loss, unexpected medical, etc might arise and you'll need those funds then. So go over and visit him and let him know your thoughts - it can't be an easy decision to make.

I've already posted about it, but I thought I might mention it again in case you haven't had time to check out Seb’s Open Letter to Ben Bernanke @ Pinching Copper.


Don't forget to check out all the other blogs in the network. I've conveniently listed them all in the left hand column for your use.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention!

Subscribe To Recieve Email Updates of Saving Savy