Thursday, March 6, 2008

Alright – Blog Stockers – Here’s your Second Chance.

As I’ve mentioned before, one of the biggest reasons I started this blog is because I enjoy the feedback from readers. In an effort to encourage more commenting I’m holding a second comment contest. The second contest will run from Friday, March 7th until Friday, March 28th.

The way it works is any comments posted between March 7th and March 28th on any blog entry will be eligible to win a financial goodie. The more comments the more chances to win. At the end of the contest I will randomly draw one winner from all of the comments posted. Check out the Winner and process from the last contest.

I’ve decided for this contest to give away a second copy of one of my favorite books, The Millionaire Next Door, if/when I do a third contest it will be a different financial goodie – feel free to chime in with suggestions.

Happy commenting and make sure to check back after March 28th to see who won, especially if the winner happens to be you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok ok ok, here is my commment! I hope I win. I haven't read that book, although I did have the day calendar years ago. So I know the ideas in it. It would be nice to actually read it. :)

Grocery said...

Hi, I commented before as Christine (as anonymous) but I've remembered my blog user/password. I haven't written much but I'm thinking of writing more.

BTW, I like what you've done to your networth on the side. Looks much better!

I've sorta read the Millionaire Next Door. I check it out one time from my library and kinda skimmed thru it. It would be kinda nice to own so that it could help motivate me.

I guess I'm one of the blog stockers. I enjoy reading what your write and like to see how you're doing witn your networth. I'm just not much of a commenting person. But I guess I'll have to comment more to win the contest! Plus you make it encouraging to comment by making these contests!

"Future Millionaire" said...

@ mom and one million - you both definitely should check out the Millionaire Next Door even if you don't win it. For me personally it was an eye opener in that it helped me realize (I already knew but it proved it to me) that a modest lifestyle would lead to wealth. And for me financial freedom means more than the latest gadget etc.

Anonymous said...

I would love to read this book as well! Here's my comment!

"Future Millionaire" said...

Thanks guys -- I'm glad you all are interested in the book - its a personal favorite of mine. Don't forget to comment on my other posts -- there's where I really want your insight. :) Happy Commenting.

Subscribe To Recieve Email Updates of Saving Savy